23.3.11

Elizabeth Taylor (1932-2011)

Elizabeth Taylor

Elizabeth Taylor has been one of my style icons ever since I was a wee little girl watching National Velvet and Lassie Come-Home over and over again. She was one of the last living links to Hollywood's Golden Era; I almost cried when I read the news that she had passed away this morning.

I just know that her timeless elegance and mesmerizing beauty will live on; I'm sure she'll continue to inspire girls for generations to come!

Elizabeth Taylor

Elizabeth Taylor

Elizabeth Taylor

Elizabeth Taylor

Rest in peace, Liz!


2 comments:

  1. I never usually get how people can feel so personally affected by the death of a celebrity, but I am actually really upset to hear about Liz Taylor. She was so beautiful, and such an icon.
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tribute. She has always been one of my top favorites!

    ReplyDelete

♥♥♥
Speak right up---I read & cherish your every word!
Just keep things mannerly, please.
♥♥♥